Doctorate Information Systems Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Information Systems courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Information Systems universities in United Kingdom
- University of Strathclyde
- Newcastle University
- Keele University
- University of Brighton
- University of Glasgow
Doctorate Information Systems fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Information Systems in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Information Systems in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Information Systems in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Information Systems in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Information Systems qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Information Systems Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Diagnostic ScienceKeele University£14,900
- MRes GIS and Remote SensingUniversity of Brighton£15,462
- MPhil Computer and Information SciencesUniversity of Strathclyde£19,900
- PhD Computer and Information SciencesUniversity of Strathclyde£19,900
- DInfSci Computer and Information ScienceUniversity of Strathclyde£19,900
- PhD Geospatial Data ScienceUniversity of Glasgow£23,000
- PhD Geospatial EngineeringNewcastle University£27,900
- MPhil Geospatial EngineeringNewcastle University£27,900
- Doctorate Television in UK
- Doctorate Informatics in UK
- Doctorate Data Mining in UK
- Doctorate Data Sciences and Big Data in UK
- Doctorate Video Game Design in UK
- Doctorate Computer Sciences in UK
- Doctorate Technology Policy in UK
- Doctorate Systems science in UK
- Doctorate Machine Learning in UK
- Doctorate Robotics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses8
- Count of UG courses56
- Count of PG courses57
- Count of Doctorate courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £27,000