Undergraduate Aesthetics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Aesthetics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Aesthetics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Reading
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Keele University
- University College Birmingham
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Sunderland
Undergraduate Aesthetics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Aesthetics in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Aesthetics in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Aesthetics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Aesthetics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Aesthetics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Aesthetics Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Aesthetic PractitionerUniversity College Birmingham£11,500
- BSc (Hons) Cosmetic Science with Placement YearUniversity of Sunderland£14,000
- BA (Hons) Contemporary ArtUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science with Foundation Year with Placement YearLiverpool John Moores University£17,400
- BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic Science with Placement YearLiverpool John Moores University£17,400
- BSc Chemistry with Cosmetic Science with Foundation YearUniversity of Reading£24,500
- BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic ScienceKeele University£25,400
- BSc Chemistry with Cosmetic Science with a Year in IndustryUniversity of Reading£27,650
- BSc Chemistry with Cosmetic ScienceUniversity of Reading£27,650
- Undergraduate Film in UK
- Undergraduate Arts and Humanities in UK
- Undergraduate Human Anatomy in UK
- Undergraduate Creative Nonfiction in UK
- Undergraduate Dramaturgy in UK
- Undergraduate Creative Arts in UK
- Undergraduate Maritime Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Film Theory in UK
- Undergraduate Non-Governmental Organization (Ngo) Administration in UK
- Undergraduate Deaf Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses9
- Count of UG courses9
- Count of PG courses3
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £27,000