Undergraduate Anatomy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Anatomy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 4 Undergraduate Anatomy universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Anatomy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Anatomy in United Kingdom - £20,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Anatomy in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Anatomy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Anatomy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Anatomy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Anatomy Courses in the United Kingdom
- BMSc (Hons) Anatomy (Intercalated)University of Dundee£20,900
- BSc (Hons) AnatomyUniversity of Glasgow£21,020
- BSc (Hons) Anatomy and Human BiologyUniversity of Liverpool£24,200
- BSc (Hons) Anatomical SciencesUniversity of Dundee£25,300
- MBiolSci Anatomy and Human BiologyUniversity of Liverpool£25,450
- BSc Applied AnatomyUniversity of Bristol£27,200
- Undergraduate Arts Administration in UK
- Undergraduate Deaf Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Fine Arts in UK
- Undergraduate Biblical Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Maritime Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Directing in UK
- Undergraduate liberal arts in UK
- Undergraduate Composition Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Celtic Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Education in UK
- Institutions offering the courses4
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses6
- Count of PG courses8
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£20,000 - £27,000