Undergraduate Animal Husbandry Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Animal Husbandry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Undergraduate Animal Husbandry universities in United Kingdom
- University of Greenwich
- Nottingham Trent University
- Teesside University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Nottingham
- Wrexham University
- Oxford Brookes University
- Newcastle University
- University of Winchester
Undergraduate Animal Husbandry fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Animal Husbandry in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Animal Husbandry in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Animal Husbandry in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Animal Husbandry in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Animal Husbandry qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Animal Husbandry Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science and Welfare ManagementWrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science and Welfare Management (with Foundation Year)Wrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Science and WelfareTeesside University£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Animal Science and Welfare (with Foundation Year)Teesside University£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Animal ManagementUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- BSc (Hons) Animal Science (Top-up)University of Bedfordshire£14,500
- BSc (Hons) Equine ScienceOxford Brookes University£14,800
- BSc (Hons) Equine Science and Thoroughbred ManagementOxford Brookes University£15,500
- FdSc Animal Science with Placement YearNottingham Trent University£17,150
- BA (Hons) Animal Welfare and SocietyUniversity of Winchester£16,700
14+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now