Undergraduate Applied Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Applied Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Applied Arts universities in United Kingdom
- De Montfort University
- Glyndwr University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Newcastle University
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Brighton
Undergraduate Applied Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Applied Arts in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Applied Arts in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Applied Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Applied Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Applied Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Applied Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Applied ArtGlyndwr University£11,750
- BA (Hons) Applied Art (with Foundation Year)Glyndwr University£11,750
- BA (Hons) 3D Design and CraftUniversity of Brighton£13,842
- BA (Hons) Design CraftsDe Montfort University£14,250
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Art and Illustration with Placement YearUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Art with Placement YearUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) Design Crafts with Placement YearDe Montfort University£15,250
- BA (Hons) Product Design and CraftManchester Metropolitan University£18,000
- BA (Hons) International Craft (Top Up)Manchester Metropolitan University£18,500
- BEng (Hons) Marine Technology with Small Craft TechnologyNewcastle University£25,200
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses11
- Count of PG courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £25,000