Undergraduate Aviation Management Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Aviation Management courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Aviation Management universities in United Kingdom
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Bedfordshire
- Kingston University
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University College Birmingham
- University of Salford
- University of South Wales
- Coventry University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Central Lancashire
Undergraduate Aviation Management fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Aviation Management in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Aviation Management in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Aviation Management in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Aviation Management in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Aviation Management qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Aviation Management Courses in the United Kingdom
- BEng (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance (top-up)Wrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Aviation and Logistics ManagementBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Aviation and Logistics Management with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Airline and Airport ManagementBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Airline and Airport Management with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Airline, Airport and Aviation ManagementLondon Metropolitan University£12,700
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Aviation and Airport ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Aviation and Airport Management with Foundation YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Marketing with Aviation and Airport Management with Professional Practice YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BSc (Hons) Aviation and Airport ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900