Undergraduate Business English Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Business English courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Business English universities in United Kingdom
- Aston University
- Swansea University
- University of Stirling
- University of Lincoln
- University of Liverpool
- University of Northampton
- University of Glasgow
- Lancaster University
- Loughborough University
- University of Huddersfield
Undergraduate Business English fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Business English in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Business English in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Business English in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Business English in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Business English qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Business English Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) English/Applied Social CareUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) English Language and Linguistics/Communication, Media and CultureOxford Brookes University£14,600
- BA (Hons) English for International Business (Top-up)University of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) English Language with Creative WritingUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) English and JournalismUniversity of Lincoln£15,300
- BA (Hons) English Language and Literature with a Year AbroadSwansea University£15,850
- BA (Hons) Business with EnglishUniversity of Lincoln£15,900
- BA (Hons) Business Studies and English StudiesUniversity of Stirling£16,400
- BA (Hons) English Literature with Creative WritingUniversity of Huddersfield£16,500
- BSc (Hons) Business Management and English LanguageAston University£17,750
18+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Business in UK
- Undergraduate Business Analytics in UK
- Undergraduate Project and Event Management in UK
- Undergraduate Supply Chain Management in UK
- Undergraduate Business Administration in UK
- Undergraduate Tourism Management in UK
- Undergraduate Finance in UK
- Undergraduate Hospitality Management in UK
- Undergraduate Organizational Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Transportation in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses18
- Count of UG courses18
- Count of PG courses2
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £25,000