Undergraduate Climate Change Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Climate Change Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Undergraduate Climate Change Policy universities in United Kingdom
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Bangor University
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Northampton
- University of Wolverhampton
- Staffordshire University
- University of Greenwich
- University of Sussex
Undergraduate Climate Change Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Climate Change Policy in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Climate Change Policy in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Climate Change Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Climate Change Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Climate Change Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Climate Change Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Geography, Urban Environments and Climate Change with Secondary Education (QTS)University of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Geography, Urban Environments and Climate ChangeUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Climate Change and SocietyStaffordshire University£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Climate Change (with Foundation Year)University of Northampton£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Climate ChangeUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Climate ChangeUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- BSc (Hons) Climate Change with Placement YearNottingham Trent University£15,600
- BSc (Hons) Climate ChangeNottingham Trent University£15,600
- BSc (Hons) Climate ChangeLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- BSc (Hons) Climate Change with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£16,100
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses15
- Count of PG courses26
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £23,000