Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences universities in United States
- Marquette University
- Auburn University
- College of the Canyons
- Colorado Mesa University
- Long Island University Post
- Marshall Univrsity (via outbound)
- Piedmont Virginia Community College
- Richard Bland College of William & Mary
- Saint Louis University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United States - £5,555
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United States - £34,122
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences Courses in the United States
- Associate in Science Medical Laboratory TechnicianCollege of the Canyons£7,423
- BA Medical Laboratory ScienceSouthwest Minnesota State University£8,032
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Medical Laboratory TechnologyPiedmont Virginia Community College£8,684
- Associate of Science - Clinical Lab SciencesRichard Bland College of William & Mary£15,474
- AAS Medical Laboratory TechnicianColorado Mesa University
- AAS Medical Laboratory TechnologyMarshall Univrsity (via outbound)£17,050
- Clinical Laboratory ScienceUniversity of Kansas£21,394
- Laboratory SciencesAuburn University£25,588
- MAM Laboratory SciencesAuburn University£25,588
- BS Biomedical Sciences / Clinical Laboratory SciencesLong Island University Post£30,697
- Undergraduate Primary Care in US
- Undergraduate Exercise Physiology in US
- Undergraduate Optometry in US
- Undergraduate Health Informatics in US
- Undergraduate Nutrition in US
- Undergraduate Physical Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Emergency Management in US
- Undergraduate Medical Social Work in US
- Undergraduate Emergency Medicine in US
- Undergraduate Kinesiology in US