Undergraduate Dramaturgy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Dramaturgy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Dramaturgy universities in United Kingdom
- University of Exeter
- University of Essex
- Queen Mary University of London
- Ulster University
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University of Huddersfield
- De Montfort University
- Kingston University
- University of Sussex
- University of Plymouth
Undergraduate Dramaturgy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Dramaturgy in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Dramaturgy in United Kingdom - £23,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Dramaturgy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Dramaturgy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Dramaturgy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Dramaturgy Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Drama with Foundation YearLiverpool John Moores University£11,000
- BA (Hons) Creative Writing and DramaUniversity of Chester£12,450
- BA (Hons) Drama and PsychologyUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) DramaUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) Drama and English LiteratureUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) Screen PerformanceUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Screen Performance with Integrated Foundation YearUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BA (Hons) Drama, Applied Theatre and PerformanceUniversity of East London£13,320
- BA (Hons) Drama, Applied Theatre and Performance (with Foundation Year)University of East London£13,320
- BA (Hons) Drama (Combined)University of Chester£13,450
- Undergraduate Composition Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Egyptology in UK
- Undergraduate Celtic Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Directing in UK
- Undergraduate Creative Nonfiction in UK
- Undergraduate Human Anatomy in UK
- Undergraduate Education in UK
- Undergraduate Pedagogy in UK
- Undergraduate liberal arts in UK
- Undergraduate Deaf Studies in UK