Undergraduate Ethology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Ethology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Ethology universities in United Kingdom
- Bangor University
- University of Wolverhampton
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Plymouth
- University of Exeter
- University of Lincoln
- University of Chester
- University of Salford
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Wrexham University
Undergraduate Ethology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Ethology in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Ethology in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Ethology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)
Studying Undergraduate Ethology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Ethology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
Top Undergraduate Ethology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and WelfareOxford Brookes University£9,270
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and Welfare (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour (including a Foundation Year)University of Chester£9,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation ScienceWrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation Science (with Foundation Year)Wrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour, Welfare and Conservation (Top-Up)Wrexham University£11,750
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and PsychologyUniversity of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour (Combined)University of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) Animal BehaviourUniversity of Chester£13,450
- BSc (Hons) Animal Behaviour and WelfareUniversity of Chester£13,450
38+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Biogeography in UK
- Undergraduate Wildlife Management in UK
- Undergraduate Aquaculture in UK
- Undergraduate Primatology in UK
- Undergraduate Marine Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Ornithology in UK
- Undergraduate Evolutionary Biology in UK
- Undergraduate Herpetology in UK
- Undergraduate Zoology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses38
- Count of UG courses38
- Count of PG courses6
- Count of Doctorate courses7
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £29,000