Undergraduate Fire Safety Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Fire Safety courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Undergraduate Fire Safety universities in United Kingdom
Undergraduate Fire Safety fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Fire Safety in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Fire Safety in United Kingdom - £14,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Fire Safety in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Fire Safety in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Fire Safety qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Fire Safety Courses in the United Kingdom
- BEng Fire Engineering (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- MEng Fire Engineering (Foundation Entry)University of Central Lancashire£11,000
- BSc (Hons) Fire and Rescue with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BSc (Hons) Fire and RescueUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BEng (Hons) Fire EngineeringUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,900
- MEng (Hons) Fire EngineeringUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,900
- BSc (Hons) Fire Safety (Management) (Top-Up)University of Central Lancashire£14,900
- BSc (Hons) Fire Safety and Risk ManagementUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,900
- BSc (Hons) Fire and Leadership StudiesUniversity of Central Lancashire£14,900
- BSc (Hons) Fire Safety (Engineering) (Top-up)University of Central Lancashire£14,900
- Undergraduate War And Social Conflict in UK
- Undergraduate Police Science in UK
- Undergraduate Criminal Justice in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses11
- Count of UG courses11
- Count of PG courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £14,000