Undergraduate Geology Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Geology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Geology universities in United States
- Kent State University
- California Lutheran University
- State University of New York Plattsburgh
- University of Idaho
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Washington State University
- Wichita State University
- Arizona State University
- University of the Pacific
- Illinois State University
Undergraduate Geology fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Geology in United States - £5,531
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Geology in United States - £40,300
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Geology in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Undergraduate Geology in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Geology qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Undergraduate Geology Courses in the United States
- Associate in Science for Transfer GeologyCollege of the Canyons£7,392
- Associate of Science (AS) GeologySeattle Central College£8,067
- Associate of Science (AS) GeologyNorth Seattle College£8,067
- AS GeologyIrvine Valley College£8,648
- AS-T Geology (Transfer)Irvine Valley College£8,648
- Associate of Science (AS) Physical and Natural Sciences: Geology TrackPiedmont Virginia Community College£8,647
- Major Geology (Transfer)Irvine Valley College£8,648
- Associate in Science - GeologyDiablo Valley College£9,113
- Associate in Science - Geology (Transfer)Diablo Valley College£9,113
- Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) GeologySanta Monica College£10,066
64+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now