Undergraduate Human Geography Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Human Geography courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Human Geography universities in United Kingdom
- University of Northampton
- Cardiff University
- University of Reading
- Lancaster University
- Leeds Beckett University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Leicester
- Brunel University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Swansea University
Undergraduate Human Geography fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Human Geography in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Human Geography in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Human Geography in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Human Geography in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Human Geography qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Human Geography Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Human GeographyLeeds Beckett University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography & PlanningLeeds Beckett University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography & HistoryLeeds Beckett University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Sport Studies/Human GeographyUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography/Education StudiesUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography/Creative Film, Television and Digital Media ProductionUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BSc (Hons) Human GeographyUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography/EnglishUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) Human Geography/HistoryUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) Popular Music/Human GeographyUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- Undergraduate Earth sciences in UK
- Undergraduate Economic Geography in UK
- Undergraduate Social Geography in UK
- Undergraduate Volcanology in UK
- Undergraduate Oceanography in UK
- Undergraduate Geography in UK
- Undergraduate Physical Geography in UK
- Undergraduate Health Geography in UK
- Undergraduate Sustainability Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Environmental Geography in UK
- Institutions offering the courses19
- Count of courses46
- Count of UG courses46
- Count of PG courses8
- Count of Doctorate courses24
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £27,000