Undergraduate Industrial Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Industrial Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Industrial Design universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Liverpool
- Bournemouth University
- Brunel University
- Loughborough University
- Staffordshire University
- Kingston University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Sussex
Undergraduate Industrial Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Industrial Design in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Industrial Design in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Industrial Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Industrial Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Industrial Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Industrial Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Creative Industries and Business ManagementUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BA (Hons) Industrial Design: Product & TransportStaffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Industrial Design: Product & Transport (with a Placement Year)Staffordshire University£14,000
- BA (Hons) Product and Industrial DesignUniversity of Hertfordshire£14,000
- LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative IndustriesBournemouth University£15,250
- LLB (Hons) Law, Media & Creative Industries (with Foundation Year)Bournemouth University£15,250
- BA (Hons) Creative and Cultural Industries: Events and Experiences DesignKingston University£15,800
- BSc (Hons) Industrial DesignUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BSc (Hons) Industrial Design (with Professional Practice Year)University for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BA (Hons) Creative Industries Management in Fashion (top-up)University for the Creative Arts£16,950
- Undergraduate Stage Design in UK
- Undergraduate Landscape Design in UK
- Undergraduate Housing in UK
- Undergraduate User Experience Design in UK
- Undergraduate Product Design in UK
- Undergraduate Visual Communication in UK
- Undergraduate Graphic Design in UK
- Undergraduate Interior Design in UK
- Undergraduate Web Design in UK
- Undergraduate Interior Architecture in UK
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses19
- Count of UG courses19
- Count of PG courses18
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £25,000