Undergraduate Jazz Studies Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Jazz Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Jazz Studies universities in United States
- Wichita State University
- University of Idaho
- University of North Texas
- Arizona State University
- DePaul University
- Hofstra University
- Louisiana State University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Central Florida
- University of Hartford
Undergraduate Jazz Studies fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Jazz Studies in United States - £10,274
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Jazz Studies in United States - £36,354
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Jazz Studies in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Jazz Studies in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Jazz Studies qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Jazz Studies Courses in the United States
- BM Music Performance – Jazz StudiesUniversity of Central Florida£13,435
- BM Jazz StudiesUniversity of North Texas£17,379
- Jazz StudiesUniversity of Kansas£21,307
- BA/BS Music: Applied Music - JazzUniversity of Idaho£22,075
- BA/BS Music: Music History - JazzUniversity of Idaho£22,075
- Music, BA – JazzLouisiana State University£23,551
- BMUS Performance JazzArizona State University£24,855
- Bachelor of Music - Jazz StudiesUniversity of Illinois at Chicago£26,080
- BM Jazz StudiesUniversity of Hartford£33,865
- BM Jazz StudiesDePaul University£34,383
- Undergraduate Kinesiology in US
- Undergraduate Physical Fitness in US
- Undergraduate Athletic Training in US
- Undergraduate Respiratory Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Optometry in US
- Undergraduate Pathology in US
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in US
- Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine in US
- Undergraduate Physical Education in US
- Undergraduate Immunology in US