Undergraduate Musical Theatre Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Musical Theatre courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Musical Theatre universities in United Kingdom
- University of Plymouth
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Chester
- University of Portsmouth
- University of Wolverhampton
- City University of London
- De Montfort University
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of East London
- University of Gloucestershire
Undergraduate Musical Theatre fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Musical Theatre in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Musical Theatre in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Musical Theatre in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Musical Theatre in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Musical Theatre qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Musical Theatre Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Musical TheatreBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Musical Theatre with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Musical Theatre PerformanceUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) Musical TheatreUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) Drama and Musical TheatreUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Musical TheatreUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Musical TheatreUniversity of East London£13,320
- CertHE Musical TheatreUniversity of Gloucestershire£13,500
- BA (Hons) Performance in Musical TheatreDe Montfort University£14,250
- BA (Hons) Musical TheatreUniversity of Plymouth£14,600
- Undergraduate Acoustics in UK
- Undergraduate Musical Composition in UK
- Undergraduate Music in UK
- Undergraduate Music History in UK
- Undergraduate Music Education in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses19
- Count of UG courses19
- Count of PG courses1
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £19,000