Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics universities in United States
- Washington State University
- University of Idaho
- Arizona State University
- Simmons University
- Illinois State University
- Auburn University
- Baylor University
- Louisiana State University
- Montclair State University
- Valencia College
Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in United States - £4,742
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in United States - £33,984
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Nutrition And Dietetics Courses in the United States
- AS Nutrition and Dietetics (Transfer Degree)Mt. San Antonio College£6,866
- Associate in Science - Nutrition and Dietetics (Transfer)Diablo Valley College£9,114
- Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) Nutrition and DieteticsSanta Monica College£10,067
- BA Nutrition and DieteticsQueens College - CUNY£15,116
- BS DieteticsMarshall Univrsity (via outbound)£16,981
- Dietetics and Nutrition Didactic ProgramFlorida International University£18,414
- Associate in Arts (AA) Dietetics (UF CALS)Valencia College£19,426
- Associate in Arts (AA) Nutritional Sciences (UF CALS)Valencia College£19,426
- BS Nutrition and Food ScienceMontclair State University£18,647
- BS Nutrition and Food Science (Combined BS/MS)Montclair State University£18,647
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Respiratory Medicine in US
- Undergraduate Veterinary Medicine in US
- Undergraduate Immunology in US
- Undergraduate Child Welfare in US
- Undergraduate Family and Consumer science in US
- Undergraduate Human Physiology in US
- Undergraduate Nursing in US
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in US
- Undergraduate Psychiatry in US