Undergraduate Performing Arts Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Performing Arts courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Performing Arts universities in United Kingdom
- University of Derby
- University of Bedfordshire
- Birmingham City University
- Buckinghamshire New University
- De Montfort University
- Glyndwr University
- University of East London
- University of Gloucestershire
- University of Sunderland
- Leeds Beckett University
Undergraduate Performing Arts fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Performing Arts in United Kingdom - £11,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Performing Arts in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Performing Arts in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Performing Arts in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Performing Arts qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Performing Arts Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Performing ArtsGlyndwr University£11,750
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts (with Foundation Year)Glyndwr University£11,750
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts (Film, TV and Stage)Buckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts (Film, TV and Stage) with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BA (Hons) Performing ArtsUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts with Foundation YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts with Professional Practice YearUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BA (Hons) Performing ArtsUniversity of Chester£12,950
- BA (Hons) Performing ArtsLeeds Beckett University£13,000
- BA (Hons) Performing ArtsUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- Undergraduate Technical Theatre in UK
- Undergraduate Dance in UK
- Undergraduate Theatre in UK
- Undergraduate Performance Art in UK
- Undergraduate Poetry in UK
- Undergraduate Acting in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses27
- Count of UG courses27
- Count of PG courses6
- Count of Doctorate courses15
- Fee range (min-max)£11,000 - £22,000