Undergraduate Piano Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Piano courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Piano universities in United States
- Baylor University
- Auburn University
- Louisiana State University
- Arizona State University
- University of Kansas
- University of North Texas
Undergraduate Piano fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Piano in United States - £14,758
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Piano in United States - £32,795
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Piano in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Undergraduate Piano in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Piano qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Undergraduate Piano Courses in the United States
- BM Piano PerformanceUniversity of North Texas$21,989.86
- PianoUniversity of Kansas$26,960
- Music, BM – Piano PedagogyLouisiana State University$29,800
- Music, BM – Piano PerformanceLouisiana State University$29,800
- MCP Music Performance – PianoAuburn University$32,246
- Music Performance – PianoAuburn University$32,246
- BMUS Performance Collaborative PianoArizona State University$31,449
- Bachelor of Music - Applied Music (Performance): PianoBaylor University$51,738
- Bachelor of Music - Church Music: PianoBaylor University$51,738
- Bachelor of Music - Composition: PianoBaylor University$51,738
- Undergraduate Music History in US
- Undergraduate Music in US
- Undergraduate Music Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Acoustics in US
- Undergraduate Music Education in US
- Undergraduate Musical Theatre in US
- Undergraduate Strings in US
- Undergraduate Brass in US
- Undergraduate Musical Composition in US
- Undergraduate Percussion in US
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses15
- Count of UG courses15
- Count of PG courses8
- Fee range (min-max)£14,758 - £32,795