Undergraduate Podiatry Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Podiatry courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 1 Undergraduate Podiatry universities in United States
Undergraduate Podiatry fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Podiatry in United States - £26,027
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Podiatry in United States - £26,027
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Podiatry in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Undergraduate Podiatry in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Podiatry qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Undergraduate Podiatry Courses in the United States
- BS Health Sciences: Pre-PodiatryUniversity of Hartford£33,795
1+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Physical Education in US
- Undergraduate Recreation Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Health care in US
- Undergraduate Dentistry in US
- Undergraduate Health Informatics in US
- Undergraduate Respiratory Therapy in US
- Undergraduate Primary Care in US
- Undergraduate Child Welfare in US
- Undergraduate Optics in US
- Undergraduate Exercise Science in US