Undergraduate Policy Sociology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Policy Sociology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Policy Sociology universities in United Kingdom
- University of Wolverhampton
- Swansea University
- Aston University
- Bangor University
- London South Bank University
- Queen's University Belfast
- Ulster University
- University of Bristol
- University of Glasgow
- University of Lincoln
Undergraduate Policy Sociology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Policy Sociology in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Policy Sociology in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Policy Sociology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Policy Sociology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Policy Sociology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Policy Sociology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social Policy with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social PolicyUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social Policy with Sandwich PlacementUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Social Policy and SociologyUniversity of Lincoln£14,700
- BSc (Hons) Sociology (Social Policy)London South Bank University£14,900
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social PolicyBangor University£15,250
- BSc (Hons) Social Policy with SociologyUlster University£15,360
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social PolicyUniversity of Stirling£15,900
- BSc (Hons) Sociology and Social PolicyAston University£15,950
- BSc (Hons) Sociology and Social Policy with a Foundation yearSwansea University£16,000
- Undergraduate Social Development in UK
- Undergraduate Conservation Science in UK
- Undergraduate Social Policy in UK
- Undergraduate Disability Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Sociology Of Art in UK
- Undergraduate Sociology Of Disaster in UK
- Undergraduate Sociology in UK
- Undergraduate Chinese Sociology in UK
- Undergraduate Community Practice in UK
- Undergraduate Urban Studies Or Urban Sociology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses13
- Count of courses16
- Count of UG courses16
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £22,000