Undergraduate Primary Care Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Primary Care courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Primary Care universities in United Kingdom
- University for the Creative Arts
- Buckinghamshire New University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Bolton
- The University of Hull
- University of Plymouth
Undergraduate Primary Care fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Primary Care in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Primary Care in United Kingdom - £16,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Primary Care in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Primary Care in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Primary Care qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Primary Care Courses in the United Kingdom
- FdEd Professional Practice in Early Years 0-8The University of Hull£12,000
- BA (Hons) Dance and Professional PracticeUniversity of Bedfordshire£12,900
- BA (Hons) Learning, Teaching and Assessment in Professional Practice (Top-up)University of Bolton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Professional Practice - Early YearsBuckinghamshire New University£15,000
- BA (Hons) Professional Practice - Education and TrainingBuckinghamshire New University£15,000
- BSc (Hons) Critical Care (Intercalated)University of Plymouth£16,300
- BA/BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Integrated International Foundation Year and Professional Practice YearUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BA/BSc (Hons) Fashion Business and Management with Integrated International Foundation Year and Professional Practice YearUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design with Integrated International Foundation Year and Professional Practice YearUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- BSc (Hons) Automotive and Transport Design with Integrated International Foundation Year and Professional Practice YearUniversity for the Creative Arts£16,950
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy in UK
- Undergraduate Children'S Geographies in UK
- Undergraduate Family and Consumer science in UK
- Undergraduate Clinical Informatics in UK
- Undergraduate Childhood Studies in UK
- Undergraduate Occupational Therapy in UK
- Undergraduate Dentistry in UK
- Undergraduate Immunology in UK
- Undergraduate Nutrition in UK
- Undergraduate Mental Health in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses12
- Count of PG courses36
- Count of Doctorate courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £16,000