Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy universities in United Kingdom
- University of Exeter
- University of Portsmouth
- Brunel University
- Coventry University
- Ulster University
- University of Southampton
- University of Strathclyde
Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy Courses in the United Kingdom
- BEng (Hons) Renewable Energy EngineeringUlster University£15,360
- BEng (Hons) Renewable Energy Engineering with Placement YearUniversity of Portsmouth£18,300
- MEng Renewable Energy Engineering with Placement YearUniversity of Portsmouth£18,300
- BEng (Hons) Renewable Energy EngineeringUniversity of Portsmouth£18,300
- MEng Renewable Energy EngineeringUniversity of Portsmouth£18,300
- BSc (Hons) Renewable Energy with Study Abroad or Work Placement YearCoventry University£19,850
- BSc (Hons) Renewable EnergyCoventry University£19,850
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Energy Systems) with Placement YearBrunel University£21,470
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering (Energy Systems)Brunel University£21,470
- MEng Electrical Energy SystemsUniversity of Strathclyde£22,400
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses18
- Count of UG courses18
- Count of PG courses53
- Count of Doctorate courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £27,000