Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy Courses in US
United States offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy universities in United States
- New York Institute of Technology
- Arizona State University
- Illinois State University
- University of Central Florida
- Diablo Valley College
- Santa Monica College
Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy fees in United States
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United States - £7,125
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United States - £19,791
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United States
Before moving to study in United States you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|USA student visa
|USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.
Studying Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy in United States eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United States. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy qualification in United States
Once you’ve completed your studies in United States you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United States and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Name of post-study work visa
|Length of time to stay in country
|Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Top Undergraduate Renewable Energy Policy Courses in the United States
- Associate in Science - Energy SystemsDiablo Valley College£9,129
- Associate in Science (AS) Solar Photovoltaic and Energy EfficiencySanta Monica College£10,084
- BSEE Electrical Engineering – Power & Renewable EnergyUniversity of Central Florida
- Electrical Engineering BSEE – Communication & Signal ProcessingUniversity of Central Florida£13,458
- Advanced Certificate Energy TechnologyNew York Institute of Technology£16,608
- BS Renewable EnergyIllinois State University£21,429
- BSE Electrical Engineering Electric Power and Energy SystemsArizona State University£24,896
7+ courses available
Explore, filter and shortlist now
- Undergraduate Energy Policy in US
- Undergraduate Environmental Policy in US
- Undergraduate Environmental Chemistry in US
- Undergraduate ocean sciences in US
- Undergraduate Sustainable Development in US
- Undergraduate Environmental studies and Forestry in US
- Undergraduate Recreation Ecology in US
- Undergraduate Toxicology in US
- Undergraduate Coastal Management in US
- Undergraduate Environmental Management in US