Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance universities in United Kingdom
- City University of London
- University of Nottingham
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Queen's University Belfast
Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Risk Management And Insurance Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Risk ManagementGlasgow Caledonian University£12,250
- BA (Hons) Corporate Security Management with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Actuarial Science and Risk ManagementQueen's University Belfast£18,800
- BSc Industrial Economics with Insurance with Placement YearUniversity of Nottingham£20,500
- BSc Industrial Economics with InsuranceUniversity of Nottingham£20,500
- BSc (Hons) Investment and Financial Risk Management with placementCity University of London£22,000
- BSc (Hons) Investment and Financial Risk ManagementCity University of London£22,000
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses46
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £22,000