Undergraduate Social Anthropology Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Social Anthropology courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Undergraduate Social Anthropology universities in United Kingdom
- SOAS University of London
- University of Essex
- University of Birmingham
- Bournemouth University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Kent
- University of Roehampton
Undergraduate Social Anthropology fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Social Anthropology in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Social Anthropology in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Social Anthropology in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Social Anthropology in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Social Anthropology qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Social Anthropology Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Sociology and Social AnthropologyUniversity of Roehampton£13,145
- BA (Hons) Sociology & Social AnthropologyBournemouth University£15,250
- BA (Hons) Sociology and Social Anthropology (with Placement Year)Bournemouth University£16,250
- BA (Hons) Social Anthropology with Human Rights (Including Placement Year)University of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Social Anthropology with Human RightsUniversity of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Social Anthropology (Including Placement Year)University of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Social AnthropologyUniversity of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Social Anthropology with Human Rights (Including Year Abroad)University of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Social Anthropology (Including Year Abroad)University of Essex£16,850
- BA (Hons) Cultural Studies and Social AnthropologyUniversity of Kent£17,400
- Undergraduate Cultural Anthropology in UK
- Undergraduate Biological Anthropology in UK
- Undergraduate Anthropology in UK
- Undergraduate Paleoanthropology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses56
- Count of UG courses56
- Count of PG courses19
- Count of Doctorate courses13
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £21,000