Undergraduate Television Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Television Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Television Studies universities in United Kingdom
- Brunel University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Exeter
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of Glasgow
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Nottingham
- Northumbria University
- University of East Anglia
- University of Northampton
Undergraduate Television Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Television Studies in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Television Studies in United Kingdom - £20,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Television Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Television Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Television Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Television Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- BA (Hons) Journalism, Film and Television Studies (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£12,700
- BA (Hons) Media, Film and Television StudiesUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Media, Film and Television Studies with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Creative and Professional Writing and Film and Television Studies with Foundation YearUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA (Hons) Creative & Professional Writing and Film & Television StudiesUniversity of Wolverhampton£12,950
- BA Film and Television StudiesLondon Metropolitan University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Film and Television Studies (including foundation year)London Metropolitan University£13,200
- BA (Hons) Health Studies/Creative Film, Television and Digital Media ProductionUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- BA (Hons) Television Studies and Production with Placement YearUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- BA (Hons) Television Studies and ProductionUniversity of Huddersfield£15,000
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses31
- Count of UG courses31
- Count of PG courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £20,000