Undergraduate Web Design Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Undergraduate Web Design courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Undergraduate Web Design universities in United Kingdom
- University of Northampton
- Birmingham City University
- University of Roehampton
- University of Sunderland
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Coventry University
- Keele University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
Undergraduate Web Design fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Undergraduate Web Design in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Undergraduate Web Design in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Undergraduate Web Design in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Undergraduate Web Design in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Undergraduate Web Design qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Undergraduate Web Design Courses in the United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Web DevelopmentBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Web Development with Foundation YearBuckinghamshire New University£12,500
- BSc (Hons) Mobile and Web Technologies (Top-up)University of Sunderland£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Web and Mobile Development with Integrated Foundation YearUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Web and Mobile DevelopmentUniversity of Sunderland£13,000
- BSc (Hons) Web Development and User Experience Design with Professional Placement YearBirmingham City University£13,200
- BSc (Hons) Web Development and User Experience DesignBirmingham City University£13,200
- BSc (Hons) Web Development and User Experience Design with Foundation YearBirmingham City University£13,200
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Web and Mobile Technologies)University of East London£13,920
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Web and Mobile Technologies) with Foundation YearUniversity of East London£13,920
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses30
- Count of UG courses30
- Count of PG courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £19,000