Doctorate Aerospace Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Aerospace Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 9 Doctorate Aerospace Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Bristol
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of South Wales
- City University of London
- Queen Mary University of London
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Strathclyde
Doctorate Aerospace Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Aerospace Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Aerospace Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Aerospace Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- Masters by Research Aerospace EngineeringUniversity of Hertfordshire
- PhD Aerospace EngineeringUniversity of Hertfordshire
- MSc by Research Civil/Mechanical/Aeronautical EngineeringUniversity of South Wales£15,000
- PhD (Civil/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering)University of South Wales£15,000
- PhD/MPhil Mechanical Engineering and AeronauticsCity University of London£18,360
- MSc (Research) Aerospace SciencesUniversity of Glasgow£21,920
- MPhil Aerospace EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- MSc by Research Aerospace EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- PhD Aerospace EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- MPhil Aerospace SciencesUniversity of Glasgow£23,000
- Institutions offering the courses9
- Count of courses16
- Count of UG courses231
- Count of PG courses52
- Count of Doctorate courses16
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £35,000