Doctorate Chemical Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Chemical Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Doctorate Chemical Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Newcastle University
- Swansea University
- University of Birmingham
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Bath
- University of Huddersfield
- Brunel University
- Heriot-Watt University
- Keele University
- London South Bank University
Doctorate Chemical Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom - £35,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Chemical Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Chemical Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Chemical SciencesKeele University£14,900
- PhD Chemical Process and Energy EngineeringLondon South Bank University£14,900
- PhD Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- MSc by Research Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- MRes Ancient HistoryUniversity of Birmingham£18,810
- PhD/MPhil Chemical EngineeringBrunel University£19,855
- PhD Institute of Chemical SciencesHeriot-Watt University£19,956
- MSc by Research Chemical EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- MPhil Chemical EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- PhD Chemical EngineeringSwansea University£22,000
- Doctorate Petroleum Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Biochemical Engineering in UK
- Doctorate Ceramic Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses17
- Count of courses26
- Count of UG courses159
- Count of PG courses38
- Count of Doctorate courses26
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £35,000