Postgraduate Chemical Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Chemical Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Chemical Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Birmingham
- Cranfield University
- University of Strathclyde
- Loughborough University
- Teesside University
- University of Greenwich
- London South Bank University
- Newcastle University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Swansea University
Postgraduate Chemical Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom - £7,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom - £30,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Chemical Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Chemical Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Chemical Engineering (with Advance Practice)Teesside University£7,500
- PGCert Advanced Chemical EngineeringCranfield University£10,740
- MSc Chemical EngineeringTeesside University£13,000
- MSc Advanced Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Greenwich£15,100
- MSc Advanced Chemical EngineeringLondon South Bank University£15,400
- MSc in Advanced Chemical EngineeringThe University of Hull£16,250
- MSc Chemical Process Engineering and SafetyUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- PGDip Advanced Chemical Engineering with Healthcare TechnologyUniversity of Birmingham£17,760
- PGDip Advanced Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Birmingham£17,760
- Msc Advanced Chemical Engineering with Industrial PracticeUniversity of Greenwich£18,000
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses37
- Count of UG courses166
- Count of PG courses37
- Count of Doctorate courses26
- Fee range (min-max)£7,000 - £30,000