Doctorate Courses in US
Studying for a Doctorate degree in United States is an excellent choice to further your skills, increase your job prospects, and put your life on a new trajectory. There are a host of amazing courses from 12 universities on offer. It all comes down to what subject you want to study and what type of institution you’re looking for. Upon completion, you can apply for a post-study work visa and look for work in United States. This is an excellent opportunity to stay abroad and enhance your career.
Have a look below and find your future course.
Top 10 Doctorate universities in United States
- Arizona State University
- Washington State University
- Kent State University
- University of Albany
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Gannon University
- University of Nebraska Omaha
- Sacred Heart University
- University of La Verne
- Long Island University Brooklyn
Doctorate fees in United States
Doctorate fees vary in United States depending on the institution. It’s important you check the details of where you’re applying.
If the costs seem too much, you can also apply for scholarships to help with the financing of your studies.
However, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate in United States - £8,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate in United States - £38,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate in United States
You will need a visa when studying abroad. Visit the government’s website to start this process. The costs you will be expected to pay are featured below.
|USA student visa||USD $510. This is for the F1 student visa and includes USD $350 SEVIS fee and USD $160 application fee.|
Studying Doctorate in United States eligibility criteria
To be eligible to study in United States , you must have a specific set of documents. You will generally require the documents listed below, though the specific ones you need will depend on the institution and your test scores.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate qualification in United States
After your studies you will get the opportunity to stay back in United States with a post-study work visa.
You can apply for this on the government’s website.
This is a good time to look for a job to put your newly qualified skills to use and enhance your career.
See below for how long you’ll be able to stay.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|USA||Post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT)||1 year|
Top Doctorate Courses in the United States
- Doctor of Physical TherapyGannon University$10,578
- Doctor of Physical TherapyTrine University$10,578
- Ph.D. Business AdministrationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Ph.D. Environmental Health ScienceUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Ph.D. NursingUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Ph.D. Information SystemsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Ph.D. EconomicsUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Ed.D. Educational LeadershipUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- M.A./Ph.D. PsychologyUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- M.S./Ph.D. Educational Research, Measurement, and EvaluationUniversity of North Carolina at Greensboro$11,085
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses322
- Fee range (min-max)£8,000 - £38,000