Doctorate Political Economy Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Political Economy courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Political Economy universities in United Kingdom
- University of Bristol
- University of Bath
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- University of Leicester
Doctorate Political Economy fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Political Economy in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Political Economy in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Political Economy in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Political Economy in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Political Economy qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Political Economy Courses in the United Kingdom
- PhD/MPhil Management - Accounting, Finance and Political EconomyUniversity of Leicester£15,520
- MRes Global Political EconomyUniversity of Exeter£21,000
- MRes Political EconomyUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MRes Global Political EconomyUniversity of Bristol£20,100
- PhD Global Political EconomyUniversity of Bristol£20,100
- PhD Global Political EconomyUniversity of Bath£20,400
- Doctorate Economics in UK
- Doctorate Economic Development in UK
- Doctorate Economic History in UK
- Doctorate Microeconomics in UK
- Doctorate Development Economics in UK
- Doctorate Experimental Economics in UK
- Doctorate Applied Economics in UK
- Doctorate Law And Economics in UK
- Doctorate Macroeconomics in UK
- Doctorate Behavioural Economics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses2
- Count of PG courses13
- Count of Doctorate courses6
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £21,000