Doctorate Social Development Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Doctorate Social Development courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Doctorate Social Development universities in United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- University of Sussex
- SOAS University of London
- Ulster University
- University of Greenwich
Doctorate Social Development fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Doctorate Social Development in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Doctorate Social Development in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Doctorate Social Development in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Doctorate Social Development in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Doctorate Social Development qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Doctorate Social Development Courses in the United Kingdom
- MPhil Development Studies ResearchUniversity of Greenwich£14,500
- PhD Psychology - Children, Young People and SchoolsUlster University£15,970
- MPhil Development StudiesSwansea University£16,150
- PhD Development StudiesSwansea University£16,150
- MPhil Children and Young PeopleSwansea University£18,250
- PhD Children and Young PeopleSwansea University£18,250
- PhD Childhood and YouthUniversity of Sussex£18,975
- PhD Development Studies (IDS)University of Sussex£18,975
- PhD Development Studies (IDS) by Published WorksUniversity of Sussex£18,975
- PhD/MPhil in Development StudiesSOAS University of London£21,630
- Doctorate Social Theory in UK
- Doctorate Disability Studies in UK
- Doctorate Rural Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Social Research in UK
- Doctorate Policy Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Applied Sociology in UK
- Doctorate Community Practice in UK
- Doctorate Sociology Of Culture in UK
- Doctorate Social Policy in UK
- Doctorate Urban Studies Or Urban Sociology in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses10
- Count of UG courses92
- Count of PG courses33
- Count of Doctorate courses10
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £21,000