Postgraduate African Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate African Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 2 Postgraduate African Studies universities in United Kingdom
Postgraduate African Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate African Studies in United Kingdom - £20,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate African Studies in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate African Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate African Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate African Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate African Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Shakespeare and Education (on campus or by distance learning)University of Birmingham£20,160
- MA Antiquity: Byzantine Studies pathwayUniversity of Birmingham£20,160
- PGDip African StudiesUniversity of Birmingham£21,960
- MA African StudiesUniversity of Birmingham£21,960
- MA African StudiesSOAS University of London£24,350
- MA African Studies and Intensive SwahiliSOAS University of London£24,350
- MA African Studies and Intensive Language (Swahili)SOAS University of London£24,350
- Postgraduate Russian And Eastern European Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Storytelling in UK
- Postgraduate Korean Studies in UK
- Postgraduate American Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Chinese Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Japanese Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Popular Culture Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Middle East Studies in UK
- Postgraduate African American Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Asian Studies in UK
- Institutions offering the courses2
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses24
- Count of PG courses7
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£20,000 - £24,000