Postgraduate Applied Mathematics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Applied Mathematics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Applied Mathematics universities in United Kingdom
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- Heriot-Watt University
- City University of London
- University of Leicester
- University of Southampton
- Queen's University Belfast
- Swansea University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Dundee
Postgraduate Applied Mathematics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United Kingdom - £15,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Applied Mathematics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Applied Mathematics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Applied Mathematics Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Statistics and Operational ResearchUniversity of Essex£15,040
- PGDip Actuarial ScienceUniversity of Essex£15,040
- Postgraduate Diploma Actuarial ScienceUniversity of Essex£16,560
- PGDip Actuarial SciencesUniversity of Leicester£17,480
- MSc Actuarial Science and ManagementHeriot-Watt University£17,752
- MSc StatisticsUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MSc Actuarial ScienceUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MSc Applied Economics and Data AnalysisUniversity of Essex£19,380
- MSc Actuarial ScienceHeriot-Watt University£20,400
- MSc Applied Actuarial Science (International Master's)University of Kent£21,200
- Postgraduate Operations Research in UK
- Postgraduate Measure Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Statistics in UK
- Postgraduate Mathematics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses13
- Count of courses31
- Count of UG courses72
- Count of PG courses31
- Count of Doctorate courses22
- Fee range (min-max)£15,000 - £25,000