Postgraduate Art History Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Art History courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Art History universities in United Kingdom
- SOAS University of London
- University of Glasgow
- University of York
- University of Birmingham
- University of Essex
- University of Sussex
- Birmingham City University
- University of Bristol
- University of Kent
- University of Westminster
Postgraduate Art History fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Art History in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Art History in United Kingdom - £26,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Art History in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Art History in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Art History qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Art History Courses in the United Kingdom
- Graduate Diploma Art History and TheoryUniversity of Essex£13,662
- MA Art and Visual CultureUniversity of Westminster£14,000
- MA Contemporary Arts ChinaBirmingham City University£14,500
- MA (by Dissertation) Art History and TheoryUniversity of Essex£16,230
- MA History and Philosophy of Art (Canterbury & Paris)University of Kent£17,400
- MA Art History and TheoryUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MA Art HistoryUniversity of Sussex£18,975
- MLitt Art HistoryUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MSc/PGDip Medieval HistoryUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MLitt Art History: Technical Art History, Making and MeaningUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- Postgraduate Chinese History in UK
- Postgraduate Human history in UK
- Postgraduate Sculpture in UK
- Postgraduate Political History in UK
- Postgraduate European History in UK
- Postgraduate Modern History in UK
- Postgraduate Church History in UK
- Postgraduate History in UK
- Postgraduate Ancient Greek History in UK
- Postgraduate Ancient History in UK
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses37
- Count of UG courses235
- Count of PG courses37
- Count of Doctorate courses27
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £26,000