Postgraduate Automotive Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Automotive Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Automotive Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- Coventry University
- University of Bath
- University of Huddersfield
- Cranfield University
- Birmingham City University
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Hertfordshire
- Brunel University
- Glyndwr University
- Loughborough University
Postgraduate Automotive Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom - £28,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Automotive Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Automotive Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Automotive Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Engineering (Automotive)Glyndwr University£12,500
- MSc Motorsport EngineeringUniversity of Bolton£12,950
- MSc Automotive EngineeringBirmingham City University£13,200
- MSc Automotive Engineering for Electric VehiclesUniversity of Bedfordshire£13,275
- MSc Automotive EngineeringUniversity of Hertfordshire£13,950
- MEng Automotive EngineeringUniversity of South Wales£14,400
- MSc Automotive EngineeringStaffordshire University£14,500
- MSc Automotive Engineering (18-month route)University of Hertfordshire£15,450
- MA Automotive JournalismCoventry University£16,600
- MA Automotive and Transport DesignCoventry University£16,600
- Postgraduate Mechatronics in UK
- Postgraduate Semiconductors in UK
- Postgraduate Naval Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Civil Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Control Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Marine Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Space sciences in UK
- Postgraduate Bioengineering in UK
- Postgraduate Meteorology in UK
- Postgraduate Optical Engineering in UK
- Institutions offering the courses15
- Count of courses32
- Count of UG courses147
- Count of PG courses32
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £28,000