Postgraduate Behavioural Economics Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Behavioural Economics courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Behavioural Economics universities in United Kingdom
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- City University of London
- University of Exeter
- University of Nottingham
Postgraduate Behavioural Economics fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Behavioural Economics in United Kingdom - £19,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Behavioural Economics in United Kingdom - £25,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Behavioural Economics in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Behavioural Economics in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Behavioural Economics qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Behavioural Economics Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Behavioural EconomicsUniversity of Essex£19,380
- MSc Behavioural Economics and Data ScienceUniversity of East Anglia£19,800
- MSc Behavioural and Experimental EconomicsUniversity of East Anglia£19,800
- MSc Behavioural Economics and FinanceUniversity of Exeter£20,100
- MSc Behavioural EconomicsCity University of London£20,700
- MSc Behavioural and Experimental EconomicsUniversity of Essex£21,350
- MSc Behavioural EconomicsUniversity of Nottingham£25,000
- Postgraduate Energy Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Economic Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Economic Development in UK
- Postgraduate International Trade in UK
- Postgraduate Environmental Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Industrial Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Law And Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Anarchist Economics in UK
- Postgraduate Financial Economics in UK
- Postgraduate International Economics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses7
- Count of PG courses7
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£19,000 - £25,000