Postgraduate Childhood Studies Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Childhood Studies courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Childhood Studies universities in United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- Leeds Beckett University
- University of Bedfordshire
- University of Roehampton
- Brunel University
- London Metropolitan University
- Loughborough University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Northumbria University
- Oxford Brookes University
Postgraduate Childhood Studies fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Childhood Studies in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Childhood Studies in United Kingdom - £21,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Childhood Studies in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Childhood Studies in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Childhood Studies qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Childhood Studies Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGCert Childhood StudiesSwansea University£5,800
- MA Childhood Studies and Early YearsLeeds Beckett University£7,000
- PGDip Childhood StudiesSwansea University£11,600
- MA Early Childhood StudiesUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- MA Education (Early Childhood Studies)Teesside University£13,000
- MA Early Childhood StudiesLondon Metropolitan University£13,200
- MA Early Childhood Leadership and PracticeUniversity of East London£14,160
- MA Early Childhood StudiesUniversity of Roehampton£14,504
- MA Childhood, Youth and Family Studies: Youth Work PathwayUniversity of Bedfordshire£14,600
- MSc Childhood Youth and Family StudiesUniversity of Bedfordshire£14,600
- Institutions offering the courses19
- Count of courses25
- Count of UG courses128
- Count of PG courses25
- Count of Doctorate courses1
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £21,000