Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences universities in United Kingdom
- Swansea University
- University of York
- Cardiff University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Middlesex University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Exeter
- University of Liverpool
- University of South Wales
Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United Kingdom - £12,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Clinical Laboratory Sciences Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)Swansea University£12,600
- PGDip Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)Swansea University£12,600
- MSc Enhancing Clinical PracticeUniversity of South Wales£15,100
- MSc Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)Middlesex University£15,100
- MSc DNA ProfilingUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc/PGDip Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)Swansea University£18,900
- MSc/PGDip Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)Swansea University£18,000
- MSc Clinical BiochemistryManchester Metropolitan University£18,500
- MSc Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)Swansea University£18,900
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Infection and ImmunityUniversity of Liverpool£22,000
- Postgraduate Podiatry in UK
- Postgraduate Veterinary Medicine in UK
- Postgraduate Physical Fitness in UK
- Postgraduate Respiratory Medicine in UK
- Postgraduate Stem Cell Research Policy in UK
- Postgraduate Emergency Management in UK
- Postgraduate Nursing in UK
- Postgraduate Physiotherapy in UK
- Postgraduate Clinical Pathology in UK
- Postgraduate Nutrition in UK
- Institutions offering the courses10
- Count of courses15
- Count of PG courses15
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£12,000 - £27,000