Postgraduate Community Practice Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Community Practice courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Community Practice universities in United Kingdom
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Glyndwr University
- Leeds Beckett University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Glasgow
- De Montfort University
- University of Bolton
- University of Chester
- University of East London
Postgraduate Community Practice fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Community Practice in United Kingdom - £5,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Community Practice in United Kingdom - £19,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Community Practice in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Community Practice in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Community Practice qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Community Practice Courses in the United Kingdom
- PGDip Community Specialist PracticeGlyndwr University£5,940
- MA Community Development and Youth StudiesUniversity of Bolton£12,450
- PG Dip/MA Youth and Community Work (JNC)Glyndwr University£12,500
- PGDip Adult Education, Community Development and Youth WorkUniversity of Glasgow£12,900
- PgD Youth & Community WorkCardiff Metropolitan University£13,000
- MSc Youth and Community Work (Advanced Practice)London Metropolitan University£13,250
- MSc Youth and Community Work (with JNC Recognition)London Metropolitan University£13,750
- MSc Health and Community CareLeeds Beckett University£16,000
- MA Youth Work and Community DevelopmentLeeds Beckett University£14,000
- MA Education: Youth & Community WorkCardiff Metropolitan University£14,000
- Postgraduate Social Change in UK
- Postgraduate Political Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Social Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Social Research in UK
- Postgraduate Social Transformation in UK
- Postgraduate Urban Studies Or Urban Sociology in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Autism in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of Disaster in UK
- Postgraduate Sociology Of The Family in UK
- Postgraduate Conservation Science in UK
- Institutions offering the courses12
- Count of courses20
- Count of UG courses28
- Count of PG courses20
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£5,000 - £19,000