Postgraduate Comparative Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Comparative Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 6 Postgraduate Comparative Literature universities in United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
- SOAS University of London
- University of Bristol
- University of Dundee
- University of Glasgow
- University of Kent
Postgraduate Comparative Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Comparative Literature in United Kingdom - £17,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Comparative Literature in United Kingdom - £24,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Comparative Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Comparative Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Comparative Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Comparative Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Comparative LiteratureUniversity of Kent£17,400
- MA Comparative LiteratureQueen Mary University of London£18,000
- LLM Comparative & European Private International Law (Dual Qualifying - University of Toulouse)University of Dundee£18,950
- MLitt Comparative LiteratureUniversity of Glasgow£19,350
- MA Comparative Literatures and CulturesUniversity of Bristol£23,000
- MA Comparative LiteratureSOAS University of London£24,350
- Postgraduate World Englishes in UK
- Postgraduate Fiction Writing in UK
- Postgraduate Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Poetics in UK
- Postgraduate English Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Post-Colonial Literature in UK
- Postgraduate American Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Performance And Literature in UK
- Postgraduate Screenwriting in UK
- Postgraduate Standard English in UK
- Institutions offering the courses6
- Count of courses6
- Count of UG courses59
- Count of PG courses6
- Count of Doctorate courses16
- Fee range (min-max)£17,000 - £24,000