Postgraduate Computer Engineerings Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Computer Engineerings courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 7 Postgraduate Computer Engineerings universities in United Kingdom
- Cranfield University
- Newcastle University
- Staffordshire University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Essex
- University of Glasgow
- University of Northampton
Postgraduate Computer Engineerings fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Computer Engineerings in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Computer Engineerings qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Computer Engineerings Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Computing (Computer Networks Engineering)University of Northampton£14,000
- MSc Computer Science (Software Engineering)Staffordshire University£14,500
- MSc Economics with Integrated pre-MastersUniversity of Birmingham£19,020
- MSc Computer EngineeringUniversity of Essex£19,380
- MSc Computer and Machine Vision option in Computational and Software Techniques in EngineeringCranfield University£21,500
- MSc Computer Systems EngineeringUniversity of Glasgow£24,540
- MSc Computer Game EngineeringNewcastle University£27,000
- Institutions offering the courses7
- Count of courses7
- Count of UG courses55
- Count of PG courses7
- Count of Doctorate courses3
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £27,000