Postgraduate Conservation Science Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Conservation Science courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Conservation Science universities in United Kingdom
- Oxford Brookes University
- University of Exeter
- University of Kent
- Cardiff University
- University of Plymouth
- Nottingham Trent University
- University of Glasgow
- University of Lincoln
- University of York
- Manchester Metropolitan University
Postgraduate Conservation Science fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Conservation Science in United Kingdom - £9,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Conservation Science in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Conservation Science in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Conservation Science in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Conservation Science qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Conservation Science Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Ecology and Conservation (with Advanced Practice)Teesside University£9,000
- MSc Wildlife and Conservation ManagementUniversity of South Wales£14,500
- MSc Conservation BiologyUniversity of Derby£14,700
- MSc Ecology and ConservationTeesside University£15,000
- MSc Biodiversity ConservationBournemouth University£15,000
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Historic ConservationOxford Brookes University£15,000
- MA Conservation ArchitectureUniversity of Portsmouth£15,500
- MSc/PGCert/PGDip Building Conservation and AdaptationUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Primate Conservation - Human-Primate InterfaceOxford Brookes University£15,500
- MSc/PGDip/PGCert Primate Conservation - Apes in the AnthropoceneOxford Brookes University£15,500
- Institutions offering the courses36
- Count of courses70
- Count of UG courses82
- Count of PG courses70
- Count of Doctorate courses11
- Fee range (min-max)£9,000 - £29,000