Postgraduate Contemporary Literature Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Contemporary Literature courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Contemporary Literature universities in United Kingdom
- Loughborough University
- Queen Mary University of London
- University of East Anglia
- University of Essex
- University of Kent
- University of Leicester
- University of Liverpool
- University of Northampton
- University of Sussex
- University of Westminster
Postgraduate Contemporary Literature fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Contemporary Literature in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Contemporary Literature qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Contemporary Literature Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA English - Contemporary LiteratureUniversity of Northampton£14,000
- MA English Literature: Modern and Contemporary FictionsUniversity of Westminster£14,000
- MA The Contemporary Novel: Practice as ResearchUniversity of Kent£18,000
- MA Modern and Contemporary Literature (and optional Creative Writing)University of Leicester£18,200
- MA Modern and Contemporary Literature, Culture and ThoughtUniversity of Sussex£18,500
- MA Modern and Contemporary LiteratureUniversity of Essex£18,800
- MA English Literature: Modern and Contemporary LiteratureUniversity of Liverpool£19,000
- MA Modern and Contemporary WritingUniversity of East Anglia£19,800
- MA Modern and Contemporary Literature and CultureUniversity of York£22,250
- MA English Literature: Modern and ContemporaryQueen Mary University of London£22,250
- Institutions offering the courses11
- Count of courses11
- Count of PG courses11
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £22,000