Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 5 Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering universities in United Kingdom
- University of Sheffield
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of Huddersfield
- Liverpool John Moores University
- University of Southampton
Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in United Kingdom - £29,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Control Systems Engineering Courses in the United Kingdom
- MSc Automation Control and RoboticsSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Automation Control and Robotics (Work Experience)Sheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MSc Engineering Control Systems and InstrumentationUniversity of Huddersfield£17,000
- MSc Engineering Control Systems and Instrumentation (with Placement)University of Huddersfield£17,000
- MSc Electrical Power and Control Engineering with Placement YearLiverpool John Moores University£17,400
- MSc(Eng) Advanced Control and Systems Engineering (with Industry)University of Sheffield£23,750
- MSc(Eng) Advanced Control and Systems EngineeringUniversity of Sheffield£27,500
- MSc Advanced Control and Systems Engineering with Industrial ManagementUniversity of Sheffield£27,500
- MSc Systems, Control and Signal ProcessingUniversity of Southampton£29,512
- Postgraduate Military Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Vehicle Dynamics in UK
- Postgraduate Manufacturing Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Systems Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Naval Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Mechanical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Naval Science in UK
- Postgraduate Naval Architecture in UK
- Postgraduate Chemical Engineering in UK
- Postgraduate Military Electronics in UK
- Institutions offering the courses5
- Count of courses9
- Count of UG courses7
- Count of PG courses9
- Count of Doctorate courses2
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £29,000