Postgraduate Criminal Justice Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Criminal Justice courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 10 Postgraduate Criminal Justice universities in United Kingdom
- University of Kent
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Hertfordshire
- Coventry University
- University of Portsmouth
- Bangor University
- Cardiff University
- Middlesex University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Sheffield Hallam University
Postgraduate Criminal Justice fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Criminal Justice in United Kingdom - £14,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Criminal Justice in United Kingdom - £27,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Criminal Justice in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Criminal Justice in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Criminal Justice qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Criminal Justice Courses in the United Kingdom
- LLM International Law and Social JusticeUniversity of Brighton£14,270
- MSc Working with Adult and Young OffendersUniversity of South Wales£14,500
- MSc Criminal Justice and CriminologyUniversity of Derby£14,900
- MA in Criminal Justice and Crime ControlThe University of Hull£15,400
- LLM Criminal JusticeUniversity of Hertfordshire£15,450
- MSc Criminal JusticeUniversity of Central Lancashire£15,500
- MSc Criminology and Criminal JusticeUlster University£15,840
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice PracticeSheffield Hallam University£16,385
- MA/PGDip/PGCert Criminology and Criminal JusticeUniversity of Roehampton£16,500
- MA Criminal Justice with Professional ExperienceCoventry University£16,700
- Postgraduate Police Science in UK
- Postgraduate War And Social Conflict in UK
- Postgraduate Military Weapons in UK
- Postgraduate Land Military in UK
- Postgraduate War Crimes in UK
- Postgraduate Fire Safety in UK
- Postgraduate Military sciences in UK
- Institutions offering the courses19
- Count of courses29
- Count of UG courses37
- Count of PG courses29
- Count of Doctorate courses4
- Fee range (min-max)£14,000 - £27,000