Postgraduate Directing Courses in UK
United Kingdom offers a host of amazing Postgraduate Directing courses to study. The one you’ll choose comes down to what type of institution is best for you, as well as the details of the course. Once you’ve completed your course, you’ll be qualified for an array of professional jobs, opening up the doors to a prosperous career. You’ll even get the opportunity to stay back in United Kingdom with a post-study work visa.
Browse below and see what’s right for you.
Top 8 Postgraduate Directing universities in United Kingdom
- University of East London
- University of Essex
- Bournemouth University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway University of London
- University of East Anglia
- University of South Wales
Postgraduate Directing fees in United Kingdom
You will be required to pay tuition fees when you enrol. How much these fees are varies depending on the institution.
If they seem too much, do make sure you check out scholarships that can help cover these costs.
Typically, however, you can expect tuition fees to range from:
- Minimum fees in Postgraduate Directing in United Kingdom - £13,000
- Maximum fees Postgraduate Directing in United Kingdom - £22,000
Student’s visa cost for studying Postgraduate Directing in United Kingdom
Before moving to study in United Kingdom you will need a student visa. You can apply for one on the government’s website. For costs, please see below.
|UK student visa (outside UK)||GBP £363|
Studying Postgraduate Directing in United Kingdom eligibility criteria
You will need a set list of documents to be eligible to study in United Kingdom. The exact documents you need will vary depending on the institution and the scores, but in general, you can expect to need the following.
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation
- English language proficiency test scores
- Statement of purpose
- Admissions test results
Post-study work permit after completing Postgraduate Directing qualification in United Kingdom
Once you’ve completed your studies in United Kingdom you can apply for a post-study work visa. This will allow you to find a job in United Kingdom and continue working and living there.
To apply, you will need to visit the government’s immigration website.
For how long you will be able to stay back, please see below.
|Country||Name of post-study work visa||Length of time to stay in country|
|UK||Graduate visa||2 years|
Top Postgraduate Directing Courses in the United Kingdom
- MA Directing for Stage and ScreenUniversity of East London£13,860
- MFA Directing for Stage and ScreenUniversity of East London£13,860
- MA Theatre DirectingUniversity of East London£13,860
- MFA Theatre DirectingUniversity of East London£13,860
- MA Directing Film & TelevisionBournemouth University£14,500
- MA Film (Directing)University of South Wales£14,950
- MFA DirectingEdinburgh Napier University£15,065
- MA Theatre DirectingUniversity of Essex£15,440
- MFA Theatre DirectingUniversity of Essex£15,440
- MA Theatre Directing Text and ProductionUniversity of East Anglia£19,800
- Postgraduate Applied arts in UK
- Postgraduate liberal arts in UK
- Postgraduate Film Theory in UK
- Postgraduate Fine Arts in UK
- Postgraduate Maritime Studies in UK
- Postgraduate Egyptology in UK
- Postgraduate Classics in UK
- Postgraduate Choreography in UK
- Postgraduate Pedagogy in UK
- Postgraduate Discourse Analysis in UK
- Institutions offering the courses8
- Count of courses12
- Count of UG courses2
- Count of PG courses12
- Fee range (min-max)£13,000 - £22,000